This post may include affiliate links.
Does your website feel a bit blah? When I started my first blog over four years ago, it was a pretty sad sight. And my Pinterest images? Yikes! I’m surprised I got a single repin. Moms Make Cents is definitely an upgrade from that blog! Want to know one of my biggest keys to success? Free feminine stock photos!
Today I am going to share my favorite FREE stock photo resources + a bonus guide on how to style them! These are perfect for creating Pinterest images, headers to your blog posts, social media images etc.
The options on this list are great, but I wanted to take my own too! I wanted something fun and bright with pops of color. Below is one of the example images. Enter your details I will send you this and over 20 others!
1. Haute Chocolate – You may recognize some of the stock photos on this website. The designs are elegant with plenty of space to add text or your logo. Click here to sign up and receive your first 2 Free Stock Photos. Every month after subscribing you will receive a few more straight to your inbox…or if you can’t resist she does have paid options (I purchased one of her plans and I HIGHLY recommend it!)
5. Turquoise & Palm – No stock photo list would be complete without mentioning the genius of Turquoise & Palm! They have gorgeous images that would work in many contexts. When you sign up for their email list you will get 15 free images. (P.S. I NEED to try their monthly option. You get access to over 1,400 lifestyle and styled stock photos for $19 a month! Talk about a steal.)
9. Rekita Nicole – I love her bright website and big heart! She has tons of tips for biz owners and Squarespace users. To get her 11 free stock photos click here and wait for her sign up form to pop up. After you are subscribed you will also get access to her Stock Photo Library which includes multiple packs of free stock photos!
10. Wonderfelle - For gorgeous styled images check out Wonderfelle. She is so sweet and her puppy Mochi is darling. When you sign up you can get access to 10 free stock photos. (Bonus tip: If you love her photos as much as I do check out her shop the Styled Stock Society. I have the one year subscription and I LOVE it. Her monthly plans are $8 and you get an even bigger discount for six month or one year plans. )
17. Blackline Design - You can get this and four other images when you sign up for their email list here. Rashida is also a talented web designer.
These images have me #allhearteyes.
At the time of this post these photos do not require attribution, however, be sure to read the Terms and Conditions for each photo to make sure you cover your bases.
Want to save this post for later? Then PIN THIS.