I am so excited that you want to guest post on Moms Make Cents! Guest posting is one of the best ways to grow your blog and improve your SEO. If you've got a high-value post that you want to share on Moms Make Cents I would be honored to feature you.
Below is some information on our guest posting guidelines. Check it out and if you feel like your post would be a good fit for the site please reach out!
Benefits of Guest Posting:
- Your content featured in front of a brand new audience
- Get a smoking hot backlink to your blog which will help boost your SEO rankings
- Featured bio at the end of post with links to your blog, social profiles &/or content upgrade
- Pinterest promotion + repeat features on our social media platforms
- Exclusive Facebook Group Blogging Newbs (almost 20,000 members!) - for a limited time only!
Frequently Asked Questions:
What should I write about?
Moms Make Cents features content centered around blogging and online entrepreneurship. We are currently accepting guest posts on,
- Blogging Tips
- Social Media Marketing
- & ESPECIALLY
- Case studies featuring bloggers in other niches on how they make money
- Case studies featuring Mompreneurs that have started their own business and make money from home
However, if your idea is outside of that criteria and you still feel like it would be a good fit for the site please submit your idea!
How long should my post be?
- Guest posts should be a minimum of 1,200 - 2,000 words.
- Recommendation: The most successful posts on the site are generally "List" posts (ex. 10 Things To Do Before You Launch Your Blog), "How To" posts (How To Make Money On Pinterest With Affiliate Links) or "Case Studies."
- Use Sub-headings (H2 or H3)
- No affiliate links
Note: Not all guest posts will be accepted - at this time we are only accepting about one guest post per month
How do I submit my guest post idea?
Please email me at email@example.com with the headline "Guest Post Submission" with your post ideas (I recommend including 3-5 ideas).
If we accept your pitch and want to move forward we will email you within 7-14 days.
By submitting your post you agree to the Guest Post Terms & Conditions. Please read before submitting.
What happens after my guest post goes live?
You share it with the world and we will too! We will promote it on our social media accounts & to our email list, but encourage you to do the same. This will make your guest post have an even BIGGER impact.
We also recommend that once the post is live that you link to it in at least one of your relevant blog posts on your site or on a "Featured" or "As Seen On" page of your website.
Important: Do not copy your guest post on to yours or another site. This creates duplicate content which makes Google upset and can potentially damage the SEO of both your site and Moms Make Cents. If your post is republished somewhere else we will be forced to remove it from our site.
Technical stuff aside...
I am so happy that you want to guest post on Moms Make Cents and I can't wait to learn more about you and what you uniquely have to offer! The mom blogging community is seriously amazing and I have met so many amazing women through this journey - and I can't wait to get to know you!! XO - McKinzie