UPDATE 11/15/17: I get a lot of emails asking if I am still a lipsense distributor and the answer is YES! I absolutely love it.
Also I'm running a HUGE promotion for those that join my team this month (November 2017)! Anyone that signs up on my team in the month of November is entered into a giveaway to win $400 of SeneGence products 🙌🏻
Read more below about how to become a LipSense distributor!
Want to stay at home with your kiddos and still build a profitable business?
Then SeneGence is the answer for you. With LipSense’s increasing popularity products are flying off the shelves. I literally have complete strangers contact me on social media to buy every week. What other direct sales company is like that?!
I decided to write this post on how to become a LipSense distributor because I am frequently asked how to get started. I wanted to share a little bit with you about my journey, the compensation plan for SeneGence and how you can sign up and start selling in five minutes!
Back in early 2015 I was blessed to become a mom to an amazing little boy. I had always dreamed that I would get to be a stay at home mom for my kids, but right before my due date that was seeming less and less possible.
In the third trimester of my pregnancy, the industry my husband worked in began to struggle. At my husband's company everyone's pay was cut by 30% and after six rounds of layoffs that year 60% of the work force was laid off.
Saying we were scared was an understatement.
All of the sudden I had to find a way to help financially contribute or there was no way that I could stay at home with our little boy. Instead of caving to the stress, I took action and started my own business. In fact in the first year as a mom I started THREE profitable businesses.
Now my passion is empowering women by showing them how they can start their own businesses too!
I have now started five profitable businesses including being a LipSense distributor. So you maybe wondering how does LipSense compare to the other businesses I've started?
- The investment is way lower to get started (Only $55!)
- You can start making a profit so much faster!
- There isn't a ton of inventory you have to carry
- And there is way more support because you have a sponsor that can guide you and coach you!
My first month selling I sold over $2,000 worth of product without pressuring my friends or family one bit! Want to know how? I teach all of the girls on my team how to leverage social media to build profitable businesses without being salesy.
WHY BECOME A LIPSENSE DISTRIBUTOR?
Here are five of my favorite things about being a LipSense distributor,
1. 20-50% off all orders. A makeup lovers DREAM!
2. It is only $55 to sign up! You can start your own business for the cost of a nice date night!
3. The income potential is HUGE! This company is growing so fast right now that you have the opportunity to capitalize on that growth and make a full-time income.
4. You can earn free trips 🌴 a free car 🚙 and free products 💄
5. It is an easy sale. With my marketing strategies I have people COMING TO ME for a sale. I never have to hound people down in order to make a sale.
Here is a little bit of information about SeneGence’s generous compensation plan,
It costs $55 to become a LipSense distributor. There are no monthly fees or hidden costs. It's $55 once a year. Period. (Plus, when you signup on my team I will ship you a free LipSense color. Yay for FREE makeup!).
You automatically get 20% off all product and up to 50% depending on how much you spend! So you can become a distributor just to purchase product for yourself, or you can go about this to make money!! And the money is amazing. Like I said in my first month I sold over $2,000 worth of product and I was just getting started. My sponsor only signed up seven months ago and she is making $7,000 a month just through her team commissions! That is all while being a stay-at-home mom to a rowdy bunch of little boys!
LipSense is seriously so easy to sell! A lipstick that doesn't come off? I'm not kidding, all your neighbors, friends, and family are going to want you to order them some. If you want to be serious about it you could have Facebook parties, rent a booth out at bridal fairs, and the list goes on and on!!! So it really just depends on what you want to do with it and how much money you want to make!
If you become a part of my team I'm going to give loads of social media advice and how to sell without being salesy. I’ve started five profitable businesses and have worked for over 4 years in the social media industry and I have so many tricks up my sleeve. I can’t wait to mentor you and help you build a business you love!
So if you are ready to get moving on it already, follow the steps below to get started. And if you are still interested but have more questions, leave a comment on this post or shoot me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
• Go to Senegence.com
• Click on "Click here to sign-up now"
• When it asks for your sponsor's ID number you'll put 236376 (it should tell you that McKinzie Bean is your sponsor)
• You'll click individual account
• Confirm that I am your sponsor. Woohoo! I can't wait to get to know you! 😊
• It will then take you to a new screen where you will enter in all of your contact information
• When it asks for a fictitious business name you'll put your first and last name! (This is the name they'll make the commission checks out to).
• Click that you want the new distributor package. ($55)
• And you are done! You are officially a LipSense distributor!
I’ll get an email from SeneGence that you joined my team and I will help you get started! I have a private Facebook group for my team where I coach my girls on how to implement marketing strategy, social media and best practices for business. (I actually do business coaching where I teach women to build businesses online and for that I charge up to $100 an hour, but you get access to me for FREE!)
P.S. As a welcome gift you will receive a free color of your choice from me when you sign up under me and place your first order!
I can’t wait to chat with you about your goals and where you want to take your business!
Do you have any other questions about how to become a LipSense distributor? If so, please download the packet below or send me an email at email@example.com! Talk to you soon